Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Slice of Life Day 13

A review of Hattie Ever After by Kirby Larson

Hattie Ever After (Hattie, #2)

I loved this book! Kirby Larson is such a wonderful writer. It is obvious she did her research when writing this story. Through her descriptions I really felt like I was in San Francisco in 1919. I could imagine the sights of the people and the city. Throughout this book I kept rooting for Hattie, just as I did in Hattie Big Sky. When bad things happened, my heart went out to her. When good things happened, I wanted to cheer for her. And there were times when I wished I could talk some sense into that girl! I know this is a book I will reread. The day after I finished it, I was going back into the story to read some of my favorite parts! If you read it, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

1 comment:

  1. I loved Hattie Big Sky....this book is on my summer reading list!

    ReplyDelete