Monday, September 1, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 9/1/14


I'm linking up with Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers to share my reading this past week.

This week I only managed to finish one chapter book!  It has just been a busy, tiring, second week of school!

Athena the Wise (Goddess Girls, #5)
I finished Athena the Wise  by Joan Holub, which is the 5th book in the Goddess Girls series. 
 
My read alouds this week include the following:
 
Peppe the Lamplighter
Peppe the Lamplighter  by Elisa Bartone
 
A Day's Work
A Day's Work  by Eve Bunting
 
True Heart
True Heart by Marissa Moss
 
The Keeping Quilt
The Keeping Quilt by Patricia Polacco
 
Chicken Sunday
Chicken Sunday by Patricia Polacco
 
I am currently reading two chapter books:
Sabotaged (The Missing #3)
Sabotaged  by Margaret Peterson Haddix (3rd in The Missing series)
 
Emperor Pickletine Rides the Bus (Origami Yoda, #6)
Emperor Pickletine Rides the Bus by Tom Angleberger
 
What are you reading?


No comments:

Post a Comment