Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Slice of Life

Welcome, Slice of Life! It's high past time I dusted off this blog and started writing again.

Today, I just want to begin by introducing myself. My name is Krista and I am a Literacy Collaborative Intermediate Coach. I work with students and teachers in grades 3-5. I really do love what I do. I still get to teach and I get to work alongside some wonderful teachers and leaders.

I try to read as much as I can. Currently I'm reading Me and Marvin Gardens by A. S. King. For me it's always fun to see if I can predict the Newbery winners. And it's even better if I have read all the winners. I'm not sure I have accomplished that yet.

I love to get outdoors. I have flowers and a garden in the summer. I also like to go for an occasional run. Zeus, my black lab, enjoys a neighborhood walk with me.

I will be married for 15 years this year and we have an amazing son. We love spending time together and visiting different places. My husband is also a teacher and girls basketball coach.

I am looking forward to writing this month and learning about and from the other Slicers.
Happy Writing!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, Krista. I look forward to reading more from you this month! Enjoy slicing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to this amazing community of writers! It's nice to meet you and sounds like you have some mini-slices ready to go with all that you shared -- Zeus, your son, the outdoors! Happy writing!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete